On December 25th I started feeling badly and finally went to the doctor on the 27th and found out I had strep throat. Then we came back to Clovis on the 29th and had a great day, but Isaiah woke up at 2am and was throwing up. He threw up 10 times in 3 hours and I couldn't get him to stop. So Isaiah and I made a trip to the ER in Clovis early the morning of the 30th and he had the stomach bug and strep throat. So later that morning we decided to go back to Sundown. And it was a good thing we did because Kyle started throwing up the evening of the 30th. He went to the doctor the next day and got tons of medicine and a few shots. Then on the 31st, Drew started acting puney. It took us a long time to all feel well again....Man it was a long Christmas break for us!
Isaiah in the ER feeling much better!
Drew feeling sluggish!
We did a lot of this! As you can see, my face says it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment