Friday, December 14, 2012

1st paid haircut

Ever since Drew has needed his hair cut he has been going to his Grammie Jo to get it cut.  She does an awesome job!  But Drew doesn't behave so well during haircuts--lots of fussing and screaming and kicking and moving and me holding his head in a death grip so Grammie Jo can cut it straight.  So you can imagine my fear and dread when we pulled up to Sport Clips to get Isaiah a haircut and TRY to get Drew a haircut too!  Isaiah walked right up to his chair and hopped in it and sat so still like he has since he was a little boy......he is so different than Drew.  I warned the lady that we could try to cut Drew's hair but if he started screaming I wasn't going to make her finish and suffer through it.  So I gave Drew a sucker and put him in his chair and he sat so still and never moved and never made a peep!!!  I couldn't believe it!!  It was truly a miracle!  I need to give my moody, stubborn, volatile little boy more credit I guess.

No comments: