Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's baby time....

In 2 weeks, we will be welcoming Drew into our family. It seems like this whole overall pregnancy has gone by so quickly. But to be honest, the last 3 months have gone by extremely slow. It has been a challenge to attend every basketball game with Isaiah and carry around my big belly. I find myself not getting to watch much of the game because I'm keeping an eye on Isaiah or gone going to the bathroom. But I think I would go crazy if I was at home doing nothing and wishing I was at the games. It sure is fun watching Kyle coach. We wouldn't be anywhere else on Tuesdays and Fridays!
As of this morning, it is official. I am on the list at the hospital to be induced on January 26th. It will be here before we know it. And it will be right in the middle of District. I pray the Lord gives us His grace and allows everything to go smoothly for Kyle's sake and for his stress level.
Ready or not world---Here comes another Igo!!
Here is a trip down memory lane. Enjoy a few of Isaiah's pictures from his first couple of days.

No comments: