As you can tell, we are all very excited that this basketball season is under way. This being Kyle's first year as head coach it makes it even more thrilling for us. He has worked so hard since March and prepared all summer for this opportunity. I love watching him coach and seeing the boys respond to his enthusiasm and intensity. We have truly been blessed to be here at Sundown this year. It has been an exciting year for us and will continue to be exciting for many more months to come when district play starts, then Drew is born, and then playoffs are here. As you can see from the picture, Isaiah is so pumped to go to the gym and he loves that his Daddy can get him in the gym any time he wants! He would sleep there if I let him. This is a picture I took before Kyle headed off to coach his first Varsity game.
1 comment:
I love your blog! Cute guys you've got too!
Post a Comment