Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting ready for Drew....

We have been doing a few things around here trying to get ready for Drew in a couple weeks. We have washed and cleaned the carseat, washed all Drew's clothes and hung them up, and we have ordered our double stroller!! It came in the other day and Isaiah was so excited to see what was in the big box left on our porch. I opened it up and put it together and he immediately knew that it was for him and Drew. I showed him where he would be sitting and where Drew would be. He was so excited about it. He wanted in his spot, wanted his juice in his cupholder, and wanted to take a few laps around the couch. During all this, I probably was told 20 times where Drew's seat was! I set Isaiah up in front of the TV and he even watched Elmo in his new stroller. I just couldn't believe he was so fascinated with it. As you can see from the picture, he was so excited to be riding in it (and we were only in the living room! I can't imagine the joy he will receive when we take it outside one day!).

No comments: