Monday, April 6, 2009

4 month checkup

Although Isaiah is now 4 1/2 months, we just had a chance to go to his 4 month check up. He now weighs 16'12" and 26 inches long. He is doing so well and the doctor was very pleased. After talking to the doctor, we decided that it was time to start him on some rice twice a day. So in the morning he will get a few handfuls and the same in the evening. This may start to help him make it through the night a little better. He has been waking up so much this past month which is not fun for me because all of February he slept 12 hours a night!! What happened to my good little sleeper! When Kyle gets home today, we are going to try the rice. I will take pictures and then post and let you know how it goes. I hope he takes to it well. He is sucking down the formula like crazy so I know he is wanting more to eat than just that. Hopefully this will help.

Isaiah also got his 4 month booster shots. He was such a big boy and didn't cry at all the first 3 shots. He just look at the nurse and smiled! I couldn't believe it. The last one was a strong dose and the nurse said it was powerful so he let out a short scream and then stop abruptly and smiled again at her! Again, wow! How much better can he be! I am amazed everyday at how peaceful and full of joy my little guy is! He is truly a gift from the Lord.

No comments: