Sunday, April 19, 2009

Isaiah's first Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. What a special year for us! It was a blessing to have Isaiah there on this special day when we celebrated the sole reason for our salvation and the reason we are hear plus the reason that we have Isaiah in our lives! I can't tell you how many times I almost broke down in tears just praising Him for my life, my husband and my baby. He is the one that has given them to me and He is the reason that I live. I don't deserve what I have. It is only through His grace. Needless to say, Easter tugged at my heart so much stronger this year. Isaiah has changed me and made me stand in awe of my Lord.

Our family picture--Easter 2009

Isaiah & Mommy on Easter

Isaiah is tired of taking pictures--Can you tell?

Isaiah and Daddy on Easter--my two favorite boys in the whole world.

Isaiah's Easter outfit. He was so adorable in his plaid little shorts and he looked so grown up in his collared shirt. Imagine his cute sandals on him and you can see why I think he is the perfect little boy alive!!!

1 comment:

Brie said...

Sounds like a wonderful celebration.