Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our March Madness!!!

We have been busy during the month of March. We first went to the State Basketball Tournament in Austin for 5 days. Isaiah did so well. He loved the games of course (because he lives in a gym practically!), the crowd, the lights, and he slept through the night the whole time we were there. He never had a problem just putting his head on my shoulder and taking a nap when he needed to. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Then Spring Break came next and we got to have Kyle home with us all week. It was so wonderful to have another set of hands there to help and Isaiah enjoyed playing with his Daddy. We visited Grammie Jo and Poppy in Clovis for 2 days and had a wonderful time. Isaiah always gets smothered with love while we are there and we get to eat some wonderful food (that I didn't have to cook!). Then GG and Grandad came to visit us and spent some time with Isaiah. It is so fun to see my parents fall in love with Isaiah all over again everytime they get to see him. He is quite the little performer. Needless to say, we have not had much time to ourselves. So we are enjoying this week of it just being the 3 of us. Kyle is craving some time alone with Isaiah so this week is all about that. We love that special family time and watching Kyle with Isaiah during those times just makes me love him even more. What a wonderful Dad he will be for my little boy!

Chillin in my shades & cap

Some new PJ's. I am a little baseball player! I will be an excellant short stop!

I can hold my own bottle too!


Uncle Chris is fun to play with!

At the state tournament in Austin.


Sleeping with Poppy.

Sitting in my new high chair that my Aunt Phyl & Uncle Jim gave me. I am finally big enough to use it.

No comments: