So yesterday was a huge day! Not only did Isaiah turn 4 months, but he got 2 teeth!!! 2!!! Can you believe it? It is amazing that this little boy was never fussy and never let us know his mouth hurt. The only thing he did was drool and drool and drool. So we were in fact waiting for the teeth to come and sure enough two popped out yesterday!
I held him on my lap on the couch once we were alone and all the company had left and I just cried and cried. My little boy was growing up faster than I wanted him to. He now had teeth. This is all happening too quickly. I can hardly take it all in as it happens. The events are coming too quickly. I don't ever want that innocent little smile to leave his face and I don't want him to ever stop cuddling with me in the chair and I sure don't want him to ever stop needing me. I just pray for time to slow down and for me to really enjoy and remember every detail of this time with him. I am so blessed and so grateful to be home with him right now. This part of my life is incredible and I can't believe that I have a little boy--much less one that is already 4 months old.
3 comments:
what a beautiful thing - to delight in the God-given gift of motherhood and to treasure your boy. thanks for sharing!
I feel exactly the same right now! I can't believe my baby is growing so fast. Wish we could say our teething was going the same. Marli turned 6 mos yesterday and no teeth...just fussing, chewing and drooling that seems it will never end :)
It is hard to say good-bye to this season, but you will find new stages that you just treasure. 4 months seems super early for teeth.
Post a Comment