Thursday, February 26, 2009

3 months old!!!!

If you can believe it, Isaiah is 3 months old now! Wow, the time has flown by. And I must say he has quite the little personality. It is such a joy to watch him grow and learn new things--like finding his hands, grabbing things, recognizing people and rolling over! I am so blessed to be his Mom.
February has been a big month for the Igo family. Kyle has been coaching basketball still and they were in district play this month. He is loving that. With many tears and prayer, i have decided to stay home with Isaiah. So on Feb. 16th I resigned from my position at Levelland MS. It was a hard thing to do and I know that this will require a lot of hard work on my part to make sure we stay within our means and make it month to month. It will be hard, but Kyle and I know that it is worth it to trust in the Lord and try.
Below are some recent pictures of Isaiah from the past 2 weeks.






(Look how enormous he looks in the basket. His thighs are huge!)




2 comments: