Monday, February 2, 2009

HUGE WEEK FOR ISAIAH!!!

So the week of January 25th to February 1st was a huge week in our house. It started on Sunday night with Isaiah sleeping all the way through the night. I woke up at 6 and was in shock because I thought that Kyle had gotten up and fed him and I didn't even know it. We both looked at each other and smiled! He had done it! The next night he did the same thing. Tuesday night was a little shorter sleep time though. Wednesday night was wonderful! Thursday night was wonderful again! We went to the doctor for the checkup on Thursday.

FRIDAY EVENING WHILE GG, AMY AND I WERE PLAYING ON THE FLOOR WITH HIM, HE ROLLED OVER. WE HAD PUT HIM ON HIS TUMMY AND HE LIFTED HIS HEAD HIGH (WHICH ISN'T UNUSUAL) AND THEN FLIP HIS LEFT LEG AND ROLLED RIGHT OVER. IT DID TAKE HIM A WHILE THOUGH--AND A LITTLE SCREAMING BECAUSE HE WAS SO FRUSTRATED! WE GOT IT ON CAMERA SO I WILL POST THAT VIDEO AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT. IT WAS SO SO SO SO SO EXCITING AND I WAS SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE IT.

Friday night was great. At this point we kept thinking that surely this bliss would end sometime soon. Saturday night was a little rough. But thankfully GG (my mom) was here so she took a shift. We don't know why he had a rough night. Sunday we had a great night and here I find myself on Monday night again and I am looking forward to seeing if he lets me sleep through the night again. I sometimes just find myself waking up at night thinking that I didn't hear him cry and going to check and see if he is still breathing or something. I need to just relax and enjoy this sweet sleep that I am getting!

1 comment:

Holly Mc said...

Congratulations! It's always so good when they start sleeping all night long. Rolling over! Wow! That is so exciting too. Cherish these moment's because like everyone says, they fly by way to fast. I know you guys are having the time of your lives & it only gets better!