I always dreamed that I would have a wonderful husband and 2 little boys, but never in my wildest dreams did I picture all the golfing we would be playing! It has been such a blessing to see Kyle teach Isaiah how to play golf and to see Isaiah's pure joy to go out and play with his Daddy. The Lord is using this game to create a bond between father and son. And I get the joy of sitting by and watching it unfold. I know that Drew will follow shortly behind Isaiah in the years to come. And then you can bet this Momma will be spending alot of time watching all 3 of her boys on the golf course. I can't wait!
He is proud of himself for making his putt!
Waiting for his turn to tee off.
This warms my heart to see Isaiah listening to his Daddy's instructions and soaking up every ounce he can of this time with his Daddy.
2 peas in a pod
What a special relationship these two have. You can see it all over Isaiah's face just how much he adores his Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment