What a great time we all had this day! This is a special time of year when all the great grandkids gather together to see each other and Grammi!! The past 2 summers we have really enjoyed getting to spend time with all the cousins. This was a great year because we were able to meet some new cousins that we hadn't seen before. And they were able to meet Drew as well. It is such a blessing to have family! I wish we all lived closer so we could do it more often.
Here is Grammi with all her great grandkids, except Isaac. He was unable to come but he was covered in prayer by all of us while he was in the hospital!
Drew loved the shaved ice!
And we were all thrilled that Corrie was able to be there.
Isaiah enjoyed snacks! He was in heaven!
He had fun with his CoCo! She spent every minute she could with my boys!
What a fun swing!
Isaiah loves horses so this swing was his favorite!
Drew was a charmer as usual and smiled the whole afternoon.
Here are some of the guys hanging out.
Grammi and Grammie Jo
Josh & Kim
Corrie playing with the cousins--actually I think she was referreeing.
Bonnie & Dan
Ann & Joi
Miriam & Carrie
Sweet Ellie
Sweet Gracie
Drew loved the water! But it was too cold!
Jaime & Troy
I know I didn't get a picture of everyone! Sorry if I left you out! We will just have to get together again for more pictures! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment