On day 3, God made trees. This was a fun day for Isaiah because we were able to take this lesson outside because of the nice weather. And since trees are all around and you can actually see and touch them, I think the lesson was a better success for him. We started by reading still in Genesis about God creating the Earth. Genesis 1:11 talks about God creating the trees to produce vegetation such as fruit, seeds and leaves. Isaiah went outside and collected leaves and such to help with his picture. We talked about how big God was to be able to make the trees and we talked about all the sizes and colors that he made. Isaiah made this picture of a tree and glued the leaves on the bottom. He colored for about 1.5 seconds but I made him sit there and finish it. So he colored fast and furiously. I think the glue part was his favorite by far.
No comments:
Post a Comment