Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We woke up Easter morning bright and early and had an Easter Egg Hunt in the living room that Kyle and I had set up the night before. This will become our tradition that we do each year. Isaiah remembered that we were going to do that as soon as he woke up and was so quick to remind us about finding the eggs! We all got ready for church and the boys looked so cute in their matching outfits. Church was wonderful and I was overcome with emotion throughout it just thinking about Christ dying for me and my sins and conquering death. Tears filled my eyes when it began to sink in that He died for MY BABIES as well. He died for them even when they weren't a thought in MY mind. They were still a thought in HIS mind. He loved them even before I knew about them! WOW! Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it all again. Praise the Lord! He is Risen!









No comments: