Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moving

We are loaded up (well at least my kitchen stuff is) and we are taking a big load tomorrow. The rest of the boxes move Friday. Then the furniture gets moved Saturday! It is all happening quickly and it is a bitter sweet time. A huge portion of my life has been at this Lubbock house. In fact, almost all of my 20's were spent here. What a blessing it was and such a wonderful place to live!! I'm so grateful for this season in my life and the friends and family that have passed through these doors. The Lord was definitely in this place. It will always be my first home to own, my first home to live in alone, my first home to live in during college, my first home as a married couple and the first home to bring my baby home to. Alot of firsts happened here and many many memories were made. It will be hard to say goodbye, but we are trusting that the Lord is taking us to a new home to make memories for the next season in our lives. Thank you Lord for your guidance.

1 comment:

Brie said...

It is hard to leave your first home, but I bet you'll love your new house even more. I know I do and never thought I would.