Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby #2 update

I had another appointment today and all is well with the pregnancy. Baby #2 has a strong heart beat. Last time is was 168 but this time it was 153. It was just as loud and as clear as ever! What a praise! I am almost 17 weeks now and soon on Sept 7th we will get to have a 3-D ultrasound to check out all the anatomy, heart, brain and find out what we are having. I am so so so excited. Isaiah still has no clue what is going on yet. He still hasn't even noticed my changing body. But that will soon change when he will have to work around that belly to even sit on my lap! :) It's so different with the 2nd one. Kyle and I haven't talked about it as much as we did when I was pregnant with Isaiah. We both feel like we know what is going on and there isn't much to discuss. But every once in a while, I have to ask, "Has it sunk in yet that you are having another baby soon?" He only smiles and says, "Oh yes!" I think it will sink in even more when he actually gets to "see" the baby in the next few weeks. He hasn't been to an appointment with me yet so it's kind of not "real" to him yet like it is to me. So as we start this rollercoaster called school and football season, I continue to endure the day's challenges and try to keep up with Isaiah and my growing body. I think to myself everyday, "How will this work with two? Will I EVER be able to leave the house?" Haha!

No comments: