Well we are officially potty training Isaiah now. Or actually I should say that Isaiah is potty training himself. About a month ago he kept saying potty all the time and thought it was fun to sit on it. So when I ever noticed him trying to go to the bathroom we always went and sat on the potty. He has gone a couple of times and laughs because he thinks it is funny and also wants to be able to flush the potty so badly so he really really tries to go each time. Here recently he actually runs up to me and lets me know he needs to poop. At first I didn't pay much attention to it because I thought it was just another attempt to sit on the potty and waste time playing around. But he actually has needed to go these past couple of times. So....he has started potty training himself. He wants to go on the big potty and likes it so he has started letting me know when it is time and gets so excited when it happens! I hadn't planned on potty training him at 19 months but I guess this could be a good thing with baby #2 on the way!! Look out everyone--Isaiah's growing up!
1 comment:
Go with it! That's great especially for boys I hear!
Post a Comment