Sunday, June 30, 2013

Potty Training

Now that the wedding is over, it's potty training time! Ready or not Drew, here it comes.  We did it just like we did with Isaiah--3 intense days of timers, rewards, nothing but undies on, and this momma being a drill sergeant.  Drew did so well and responded so much better than I expected. I just knew I would have a difficult time with him.  He was did so well and had no trouble.  Way to go Drew!
This was just a glimpse into what our 3 days were like.  This was the first day.  I have to get creative to make him stand still long enough to even try to go.  Once he went one time and knew what it was about, we had very few issues.  Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

How impressive! We did 3 days with claire too. It was.. intense. And that first day? Whew! But it was worth it in the end!