Saturday, June 29, 2013

Amy's Wedding Day!!!

The day is here!  We rejoice with you Amy because we know this special day was planned for you even before you were born!  The Lord's plan is perfect.
We had some time at the hair salon with Amy as she got her hair done.
Family pic before the wedding
My two precious ring bearers.  It doesn't get any cuter than this folks!
Drew was excited to carry his balloon down the aisle.  It was bigger than he was!  But he did such a great job! And looked adorable doing it.
Isaiah led the way with this cool sign.  He was a man on a mission and did his job so well and helped the other little boys make it down the aisle. I love that smile!
Drew doing his job at the wedding.
A fun picture of all the boys after the wedding.
My picture with the beautiful bride
All the ring bearers and flower girls
This picture is a memory I will never forget.  I am blessed beyond words to have these 2 sweet boys as my own!!

No comments: