Today was a special day for our family to go to the Lady Raider game and help honor and celebrate the 1993 National Championship team and cheer on cousin Krista!! We wanted to see the whole family and spend time with them too! So all 4 of us had planned to go to this special event. Needless to say, Drew woke up on the wrong side of the bed so he was a bear and there was no way he was making it through a basketball game that started at 2:30, right in the middle of nap time. So Drew and Kyle went straight home after church while Isaiah and I went to "Techa Tech" (as Isaiah calls it) and watched the game. We saw Aunt Phyl and Uncle Jim and all the Gerlich's. We even went to eat with them afterwards. It was a great time and it brought back so many great memories from when I was just 11 and watched Krista and the Lady Raiders in Atlanta, GA, win the National Championship. I will never forget it. Isaiah and I had to take a few fun pictures during the game. We were enjoying some candy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment