Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fire truck day

Isaiah has really been enjoying Parent's Day Out at Levelland FBC.  This day was particularly exciting because it was fire truck day and Isaiah was so excited to see the fire truck up close.  I was able to get a babysitter for Drew and stay with Isaiah to see the fire truck with him.  Before the truck came, I watched him (from a hidden spot in the hallway) play with his classmates, listen to his teacher, stay in line while walking to snack, sit and eat his snack like a big boy and play chase in the gym.  He did pretty well.  Of course, there were a few times that I wanted to go intervene because he wasn't listening quite as much as I thought he should be, but overall he did very well.
Eating snack
 
In line waiting for the fire truck to arrive
 
Yay it's here!
 
I don't know who this boy is but he and Isaiah were getting so excited watching the truck pull up.
 
Listening to the firemen talk about safety.
 
Isaiah had a fun day and loved getting to sit and pose for a picture!

No comments: