Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Introducing Drew Anthony Igo

Sorry it has been so long since I posted anything. I gave myself a month off in order to figure out how to do this new mommy thing all over again. A mommy of two is quite challenging but fun at the same time. So.....introducing to you, Drew Anthony Igo. We went to the hospital bright and early on Wednesday, January 26th to be induced. They started the pitocin at 7:30, broke my water at 8:30 and I got an epidural at 8:40!! Then we just waited! It was such a great experience and so much easier than it was with Isaiah. I was never in pain after the delivery and my body just did so much better. The recovery was amazing and I never once hurt. In fact, when we came home on Friday, I went up to Kyle's basketball game! I felt that good! It was amazing! Drew weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. (exactly the same as Isaiah) and was 21 in. long. He is named after my Dad (Andrew, but we are naming him Drew) and Kyle's Dad (Anthony).




No comments: