Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas card choices

It is the time of year to start thinking about what to send out for our Christmas cards. We truly enjoy getting a chance to send recent photos of our family and update everyone on how the Igo family is doing and how they are growing. We enjoyed getting to show off our first little boy last year and now this year we are expecting the second little boy and we can't wait to pick out a neat card and show how the Lord has blessed our family. We will be using Shutterfly for our cards this year. I have heard great things about this website and how easy it is to use. Here are some of our favorite choices.


I love this one because of all the different sizes of pictures here and I can see it really being cute with a collage of our most recent pics.

This one is my second favorite design. Although the message in the middle is small, it is simple and more my style.


This one is my favorite because of the message that it has on the front. Indeed, every good and perfect gift is from above.
Kyle and I will be attempting to take some good pictures in the near future so that we can send all you guys a wonderful Christmas card. We are excited to be able to do this and we hope you will enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it.
***If you are a Blogger, get 50 free holiday cards like I just did by going to this link.

No comments: