Friday, January 29, 2010

New tricks

Isaiah has figured out that he can move his car over to the pack and play and use it to stand on to see all his toys. It was fun just watching his mind work while he tried to figure out how to do this.

I also caught Isaiah doing this on the floor one day. It cracked me up because it looked like he was doing his exercises or doing a workout video. He is working on his leg lifts in this video! :)

1 comment:

The Vincents said...

So funny! Hodge does these same things! He climbs on everything (he is not scared of anything). I have caught him on things I would of never guessed he would have climbed on top of.
He also lays on the floor and just kicks his legs, rolls around, and giggles. I just want to know what is going through their little minds?!?