

I am still staying home and enjoying it. It is so hard at times to be the stay-at-home mom but it is incredibly rewarding. I still look at Isaiah sometimes and can't believe that I am old enough to be his Mommy! I still feel like I'm supposed to get up and go to school or something. Or that I have junior high basketball practice that I'm missing. I'm not supposed to be old enough to be married and have a baby. But I must say that this is the sweetest, most incredible, fabulous, challenging, trying, refining chapter of my life. And I thank God for it.
Isaiah is doing many things these days. He jabbers constantly, makes noises, laughs so hard, loves dogs and animals of all kinds, dances, loves to turn in circles and make himself dizzy, gives great kisses, cuddles with you when he is ready for bed, sleeps so well, loves every kind of food out there, feeds himself (when I let him!), runs around the house like he is in a race for his life, loves with no conditions, likes playing on the floor with his Daddy, loves being outside, smiles at strangers and brightens people's days, never cries when he gets shots, loves playing golf, loves balls of all sports and sizes, likes to play in his closet, and blows kisses to anyone that will receive them. He is a light in my life and brings me back to reality when I get so concerned or stressed about things. He just overflows with love and reminds me so much of God's grace and mercy.
Isaiah has also (as of last week) finished with formula and bottles. This was such an easier transition. He never fussed and has enjoyed his whole milk instead of the formula. He is such a good eater and that makes it easier. He is getting his 10th, 11th and 12th teeth as we speak. All of them are the "i" teeth. He has a full mouth of teeth already but when these finish coming in, oh my word will he have a mouth full! It's time for some steak for sure!
Here is a video of him just playing around the house. He is golfing and getting so much better at coordination and playing his fun little games around the house.
Here is a recent photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment