Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Aunt CoCo's wedding!!

Corrie & Grant got married on November 28th in Texico! We were so blessed to be a part of it and it was so fun to have all 3 of us in the wedding--bridesmaid, groomsman and ring bearer! Isaiah was just a doll and loved being pulled down the aisle in the wagon. The pictures I posted were from the fun time at the reception. I didn't have any wedding pics. So--that means I have no pics of the bride and groom! Sorry!

Tony, Amy & Chris being silly!

Jo feeding Isaiah

Mark, Troy & Josh posing so well!

The wagon Isaiah rode in

Tasha, Eric & Jessica having a blast!!

Isaiah leaving his own message for the happy couple!

Isaiah being pulled down the aisle!

Isaiah & I at the reception

Aunt Amy & Isaiah having fun with the camera

Amy doing a little of her own posing!

The Watley family all together for the wedding

Amy, Kyle & I sending out our love for the couple!

Kyle, Isaiah & I looking good all dressed up!

No comments: