Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates, Family, and Christmas fun

We are all doing great here! Just going, going, and going. Kyle has started district and is really buy with his games and school. Isaiah and I travel to see Kyle at his games and enjoy cheering his teams on. Isaiah is so good at the games. He loves looking around and I think he enjoys all the noise. He is starting to really recognize people and follow people as they walk by. He is even smiling some. Oh, and when he smiles at me I just can't believe it! It is amazing! God is soooo good.
These pictures are from our time at some of the Christmases we had this year.
Grammie Jo & Poppy with Isaiah

It had been a long night during our stay in Clovis. I couldn't pass this up. It was 5:00AM and they both turned the same way and really looked like father and son then!! This picture is a picture I will never forget.


Kyle just had to see what Isaiah would look like with a club in his hand. Surprisingly, he had a pretty good grip on it with is little fingers!

Isaiah received a football for Christmas out at the Kirkland's. Again, Kyle thought he looked cute sleeping with it! I have to agree. :)

No comments: