Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Latest checkup

Just wanted to let you guys know that I had an appointment yesterday with Dr. Burke. Everything looks great and Isaiah's heartbeat is strong and looking great. He is a big baby right now and they are going to do another sonogram in 2 weeks to check on him and make sure that he is not going to be TOO BIG!! Hopefully he has his weight problem under control for my sake!! Pray for me if he is too big! :)

Also, the doctor and I discussed being induced on Tuesday, November 25th! So that may be a real possibility. If we do it then, Kyle will be able to be around for a longer period of time and he won't have to miss many of his other responsibilities with basketball! We are so excited to think that Isaiah will be here soon and can't wait to set that date. Now, God may have other plans and Isaiah may come 2 weeks early! Who knows! But as of now, we are shooting for the 25th.

1 comment:

Brie said...

Do what YOU want, but my advice is to wait and not be induced. Just from personal experience. If I could take it back I would, because it sets the whole course for your future children. Since I had a c-section with Mali, I have to always have c-sections (generally) and you can only have 3 c-sections. Plus, having the surgery, etc., that often happens with being induced, there are little things that you may miss out on. Just wanted to help you think of that aspect! But I won't judge whatever you do, I agreed to be induced too. Just pray that boy comes sooner!:)