Today I went into the doctor's office and actually saw 2 doctors today--my doctor for my kidneys and my regular OBGYN. The specialist said that things are looking good and he did a sonogram to get Isaiah's weight. They have been worried that he was getting too large. He is 5 lbs. 7 oz. right now. The doctor said that he will be a healthy child and above average but not enormous! So thank goodness for that. It was our last sonogram so it was kinda sad. I will miss getting to see him every 2 weeks or so. That was so amazing up on the screen.
My OBGYN said that things are great and on schedule. We are going to start going in for appointments every week starting in November. That will make the time pass faster and before you know it, Isaiah will be here. WOW! On November 11th, we will call to schedule the inducing and things should be as planned. November 25th is the date for now! It's so fun to think about.
As for Kyle, football is still going strong for about 3 or 4 more weeks. Basketball starts up next week though so he will be quite the busy man. I know that he will love it but just anticipating the hectic schedule can kinda stress out a person! Pray for our sanity during November. It will be a sweet time for us because Isaiah will be coming soon, but it will also be neat because Kyle will get to start doing the thing he loves--coach basketball. I am so proud of him and can't wait to watch him in action at the high school level.
2 comments:
you are SUCH a good sister.
to both amy and me :)
Good luck. Mali's birthday is the 23rd. She was due the 25th and I was induced the 23rd. I hope that you have a good experience and will be praying no c-section
Post a Comment