We spent some time during Easter in Gruver with my family. This was Chris' first time to see how sweet, little town so it was fun to show him all the "Gruver stuff". Of course during our trip, we made a trip to the gun range. That's about our only chance to practice shooting our gun. I keep saying "our" because it is ours, yet I hate to shoot it. So I fired one shot and called it good. Kyle has a great time, as do Dad, Chris and Amy. I hate it (to put it kindly!). But I did enjoy being the photographer and getting some good "shots" of my own! We also hunted eggs (over and over)! And Dad grilled out for us and it was wonderful. Church was great and we enjoyed being together and getting to know Chris better. It won't be long until he's one of us! Scary, I know! :)
I love this man of mine!
What a blessing to see Amy so happy! We love Chris!
Playing at Dad's grass barn.
Isaiah's always up for riding on some equipment!
And my ONE picture proving I was in fact here this weekend!
Oh wait! Here's the second one! :)
Our family is now complete....for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment