Drew is a pure boy these days! He is growing up so quickly and I can't believe he will be 2 soon. He loves Isaiah and will play any game he is playing. He will copy anything he is doing, but yet he has no problems slapping Isaiah, hitting him, grunting, screaming, etc. if he doesn't like something Isaiah is doing. He keeps Isaiah on his toes. He is only saying 3 words--Dada, Mama & ZaZa (Isaiah). The doctor says this is okay and to not be alarmed, but it's hard to not be. I know he will start really talking soon. He just has no interest in any other words right now. But he can get his point across to you with the hundreds of different inflections he does with his voice. He is quite the communicator, just not with English words.
He loves to sit with Isaiah on the couch and watch him play his letter games or puzzle games.
While Isaiah is at school, he gets the whole house and all the toys to himself. Here he is just relaxing, enjoying a quiet morning at home. And of course, he always has his 2 favorite golf balls!
With no big brother around, he gets to quietly watch cartoons with no fear of someone jumping on his back!
And he is showing signs of truly being my child. Look at that organization! I'm so proud! :)
This is the sweet, pudgy face I usually get to see when I exhaust him with all my errands.
And we always make time to play with stickers while Isaiah is at school. He gets to put them where he wants to and doesn't have to worry about someone stealing them! Who knew stickers could be so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment