Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Isaiah's classroom

Isaiah loves his classroom, his classmates and his teachers.  He loves going to school and after only 2 days of school, I only had to pull up to the curb and he jumped out and took himself into school and found his classroom.  What a big boy I have!!  He loves being big and doing things where he knows he is a big boy.  He loves doing things himself.  He is my independent, strong, smart boy.  And I am loving watching him grow up and learn new things.
 Isaiah sits by Brylee on the pink spot.
 There is a wall in his classroom with all the family pictures.
 This is the discipline chart they use.  Everyone starts on the smiley face and if you get moved down any, then you don't get a reward.
 Isaiah's bday chart.
 Fluffy the class pet.
And this is Isaiah's teacher, Mrs. Buchanan.  He also has Mrs. Rodriguez and Mrs. Greenhaw helping out in their room. He loves them all!

No comments: