Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My new camera!!

Kyle and my Mom surprised me one day when I came home from subbing.  Kyle told me to get everyone ready because we had a surprise trip to Lubbock in store!  I had no clue that he was taking me to Best Buy!  To get a new camera!!!!!  I was floored!!  I had talked with him the previous day about wanting one and that we needed to save up some money and maybe get one next year when Isaiah started playing sports.  Oh my word, he just skipped over that part and decided that I needed an early Mother's Day present. I was so grateful to Kyle and Mom for doing this for me.  It has been the best present and I have had the most fun trying to figure out all the features and learning how to use the settings.  Isaiah and Drew may get tired of me really quickly!!  :)  So instead I've been going outside and taking pics of my flowers while the boys nap.
 

No comments: