Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day party

Drew & I went with Isaiah to his school for the Valentine's Day party.  We had a great time eating pizza, playing with toys, and getting all sorts of valentines and candy.  Isaiah was so proud of Drew and did not want anyone to take him home with them. He made sure I remembered Drew when we were leaving.  He is so funny (and protective).  When we were leaving Isaiah said, "Mom, the kids in my class really liked Drew.  They thought he was funny.  I just love him too."  It melted my heart!
 This is Isaiah telling everyone that he loves them.
 Playing with trucks at school.
 Drew is in shock!  HAHA!
 
 All the kids having fun together.
 Drew was on the floor picking up all the pizza scraps people dropped.  Oh goodness!
 My architect!
And when we were leaving, Drew tried to take stuff with him.  He was fussing for more pizza too! :)

No comments: