Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm big too

I have started gradually weening Drew off his bottle since he is close to his 1st birthday.  Last week he started only having a bottle twice a day instead of three times.  He had adult food only during that time.  This week he is down to having a bottle only once a day and eating table food the rest of the meals.  He loves it and is giving up the bottle pretty easily.  I have also started letting him carry around a sippy cup this week to see if he can get the hang of drinking from it.  He loves it because it means that he has one like big brother does.  If Isaiah puts his down, so does Drew.  They are a mess together!  But so far, Drew has made the switch pretty well to drinking from the sippy cup.  He will be completely off formula and the bottle next week and will only be eating table food and drinking whole milk from him cup also!  I've got a big boy on my hands now!
 

No comments: