My little boy turned 3!! Holy smokes!! I still pinch myself sometimes and can't believe I'm really a mom! And of TWO BOYS! Well, for Isaiah's party we went with a transportation theme. He loves trains, trucks, cars, dump trucks, airplanes, helicopters, buses, tractors, loaders, etc. You name it--he loves it!

We had the train on the table going around all the food! We had cupcakes, popcorn and caramel apples.

I continued with the tradition again this year of having everyone write a prayer or note to Isaiah. I save them in an album and he can read them when he is older.

Isaiah and I made his Happy Birthday banner. It was up all week! He loved it!
Isaiah and I made his Happy Birthday banner. It was up all week! He loved it!
He grinned from ear to ear when we sang to him and he waited patiently until it was over and then blew out his "3" candle.
And he hugged every person after they gave him a present.
Then it was time for crafts! I dumped out 5 big bags of foam stickers and each kid had a blank foam rectangle that they got to decorate! They loved it and had so much fun digging around finding the letters to their names and then picking out the stickers they liked. It was a huge success!
No comments:
Post a Comment