Monday, August 29, 2011

Reward Jar Update

Well its taken about 5 weeks (since August 1st), but Isaiah has finally reached every level in his jar.  He had his ice cream after about the 1st week and loved it.  Then he reached the 2nd line and got to sleep in his tent in the living room.  As you can see, he thought it was pretty neat.  He stayed in there all night! I couldn't believe it!  But he was put to bed about 9:15 and layed there until 11:15 just singing and looking around and playing with his loader (that HAD to sleep in the tent with him!).  Everytime I peeked at him he looked like such a big boy!  I got a little chocked up! Once he reached the next line (around Aug 27th), we took him to Lubbock and dropped him off with Amy.  They went to a "boo-vie" (movie) and then got Chick-fil-a and played at the park.  He was thinking he was pretty big stuff!  He loved his time with Amy without mom, Dad or Drew around.  And now he is almost to the top of the jar and we will probably take him to pick out a toy (that I will of course have to approve!) this Saturday, Sept 3rd on our way to the Tech football game.  It will be a fun day Kyle and I will get to spend with Isaiah.

No comments: