Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sundown Homecoming 2010

Sundown had a homecoming pep rally under the lights of the football field last night. All the coaches and players rode to the field on fire trucks with the band following. It was a neat atmosphere. Kyle took Isaiah with him to ride the truck. He wasn't sure of it at first but enjoyed it once they got started. When I dropped Isaiah off at the truck I took one picture and this was the terrified little face he gave me. He wasn't too sure what was about to happen.

This video is at the pep rally and Isaiah is holding up his finger during the school song. He has quickly figured out over the weeks that this is what you do when the band plays that song. The crowd waves their fingers back and forth and you can see Isaiah tries to do the same. He thinks he is pretty big stuff.



This is the only video I could get of Isaiah on the firetruck. It was too dark and I didn't know what truck he would be on or where he would be. He and Kyle sat on the back of the last truck. The drummers followed that truck so Isaiah enjoyed getting to see the band walk right beside them down to the field. When he got off the truck, he kept saying "di tuck" (fire truck). He really did enjoy it!!



No comments: