Monday, February 15, 2010

UPDATE ON THE IGO FAMILY

Alot of been going on with us these last couple of months. Isaiah has been growing like a weed and soaking up everything he can learn. We have been finger painting, watching Kyle's games, going to Bible study, watching Veggie Tales, and playing with every toy imaginable! Kyle has been hard at work during this basketball season and will continue to do that when the golf season starts. The district basketball season is almost over and playoffs will soon start. Keep him in your prayers during this busy time away from us. It is hard on him to not be with him family, especially his little boy. This has also been a very stressful and emotional time for us. We tried to start adding on to our family in December but sadly were heartbroken when I had a miscarriage in January. The Lord has grown us together through this but it has been a hard road to be on. It is something that I know is common but I never thought it would be me experiencing it. So here we are half way through February and just living life day by day. Trusting the Lord to provide when the time is right. I have been tutoring about 3 times a week and also substituting about 5 days a month. It has been the perfect amount for me and given me a chance to still teach, which is what I love to do. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us and keeping up with our family. God bless.

No comments: