Thursday, October 22, 2009

911 what is your emergency?

So I slipped into the bathroom to put my hair in a ponytail and I hear this woman talking loudly. It scared me so I ran into the living room to check on Isaiah and I find him with our old cell phone in his hand. He plays with it because it doesn't work anymore but I guess I was wrong about that. He had called 911! The lady was trying to ask him what his emergency was. He was smiling so big just so happy to hear something come from his phone! I ran over there and tried to talk to the lady to make sure she knew that it wasn't really an emergency but she had already hung up. Of course, I had to call her back so she wouldn't send out anyone to the house. It was hilarious watching Isaiah be so proud of himself and so happy that someone was talking back to him. Since then, I have taken out the battery so there is no chance of this ever happening again.

No comments: