Friday, September 4, 2009

9 months!

Isaiah turned 9 months at the end of August and is doing so many things. He is walking across the room and loves doing it. He travels along the furniture or anything else he can find. He smiles so big all the time and loves to do "Pat-a-cake" and can do it by himself now. He is saying "MaMa" and "DaDa" and "Go Go". He just brightens our day every morning when we go in to pick him up. He wakes up so happy and excited to be alive! We love him so much and can't believe our baby is already 9 months old.
Here are a couple of his 9 month pictures that I am surprising Kyle with. So if you see these, don't tell Kyle about them!! They were taken by the lovely and talented Brittany Strebeck. If you are needing pictures taken, I suggest you contact her! http://www.brittanystrebeck.com/

1 comment:

Brie said...

I love his football picture, they are so cute!