I decided that maybe I should update everyone on Kyle and I instead of just Isaiah (although I know that Isaiah is what you guys want to hear about!). We are both doing well and just hanging in there and trying to survive what life is throwing at us. Kyle is working so hard for us and loving his job at the same time though. He works long and hard hours coaching. School will soon start for him and then maybe he will have a more consistent and better schedule. I am trying to be a mom and dad to Isaiah and failing at it. I feel as though the pressure has double (which I guess technically it has) and the work load around here is all on me now. I have also been trying to lose weight for Corrie's wedding and for myself too. I have lost 11 lbs. so far and hope to get 15 more. Pray for me as I continue to work at it when I can. Kyle is going to be teaching at the high school this next year. He will teach Biology, which I think he will be great at. He will be coaching high school football, JV basketball and then high school track as well. It will be a full year once again but with a lot of added pressure that comes from being a high school coach as opposed to a junior high coach. Pray that Isaiah and I can handle that added pressure too! We are looking forward to the football games and can't wait to go support our favorite guy in the world!!!!
2 comments:
I know you can do it. Just think of all of this as being your job since you are staying at home. Make special mom and Isaiah nights when games are out of town. Just some suggestions of what I do. I'm nervous about this year with two girls.
You are by no means failing... you are an awesome mom!!! Isaiah is very blessed to have you for his mom. I am very impressed... 11 lbs. It is so hard to do. I need a little motivation... I doubt Lisa will be getting married anytime soon though (and that is fine with me!)
Post a Comment