Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Isaiah in a nutshell...

Like most boys, Isaiah loves playing in the dirt. After trying to keep him out of it I realized that all he wants is to play in it and get messy. I can deal with messy. Baths are an easy fix for that! So needless to say, he gets to play in the dirt now!

Look at this little man, relaxing in his chair, and ready to go to bed.

In this picture, I was singing to him and he kept looking up at me and smiling. I don't know if he was laughing at my singing or just happy that I was singing to him. Check out all his teeth. He has 7 now!

GG and Grandad got him a chair to go on the back of my bike. He loves it and likes the wind blowing in his hair. Being outside is where Isaiah would like to be most of the day.

GG and Grandad also got him a wagon and he loves it. He has his own little play pen for all his toys and gets to be outside while he plays with them. He loves when we pull him and his cheeks just vibrate when we go on the street. It is so funny.

No comments: