Tuesday, June 30, 2009

7 months old

Isaiah turned 7 months old on Thursday and Kyle and I are both in awe--wow, how quickly we got here. Time flies when you're having fun I guess! Isaiah is rolling all over the floor now and can get to anything he wants simply by rolling. He can wiggle his way out of chairs and is even standing alone for brief periods of time. He loves to stand and gets so excited when he does it (which usually causes him to fall). He acts like he wants to take off crawling. He brings his legs under his body and raises up but then doesn't go anywhere. That belly of his is holding him back I think! Ha Ha. Yesterday Isaiah was standing by my chair and hanging on to it. He can stand for long long periods of time like that. He turned and looked at the coffee table and reached for it. He took two steps and then caught himself on the table! Kyle and I couldn't believe that he had just walked himself to the table. We then made him do it over and over again. He loves being able to be up and looking around. He is also trying to get his fifth tooth in. He woke up today and was fine and then became winey and fussy for a good long while. He doesn't do that unless there is a reason so I immediately checked him mouth and sure enough his 5th tooth is trying to poke through. It is a side lower tooth. So we have big things going on with us right now! Isaiah is growing leaps and bounds and we are loving every minute of it. Kyle goes to basketball camp next week so he will no longer be with me all day every day. I will miss his help. This summer sure has been nice. Then once camp is over he starts back to football meetings at school. His summer is OVER! I am studying Daniel right now and loving that. I have been able to go work out this summer now that Kyle is home and I am loving that also. I have lost a little weight and hope to continue on toward my goal. We are all doing great and are having a great first summer with our little boy! Life couldn't be better.

No comments: