
This is our first trip somewhere. We went to Aunt Amy's house to see her Christmas tree.

Isaiah is dressed and ready to watch the Red Raiders beat the Baylor Bears on Saturday.

What a great first bath!! I think he was a little shocked at the experience.

Isaiah relaxing on his first day home.

Isaiah and I in the hospital after he was born.

What a proud Dad!!
3 comments:
what a handsome guy! :) can't wait to meet him. congrats, friend. you'll be a great Mama!
Congratulations Kyle and Janae--Isaiah is adorable! Such a strong name,absolutely love it! This little guy is going to be so blessed with all the love and attention--have fun making wonderful memories! So happy for yall! debbie & joe clement
Yay!!! Congratulations Kyle and Janae- I know you are having so much fun with him! He looks like a sweetie!
Post a Comment